Monday, August 25, 2014

Beef- Tripe and pork-tripe

Beef-tripe and pork-tripe are one of my favourite foods in the world! and yes, I am talking about beef tripe!!! Some restaurant cook it without sources and some restaurant make. No matter how it cooked, I love it!! Maybe you think this is too much for you to try because how it looks. Yet, please don't say anything but try it first! You will love it!!

IMG_8300

This restaurant is one in the Il-sal which is near Seoul. I could not find any better restaurant in Il-san than here!! they even set fire on your dish. I don't know why they do it, but it is fun to watch it!! haha. when I found this restaurant first, I went there almost every other week!! :*(

Unfortunately, beef-tripe is a bit expensive. It will cost about $20-40 for two people. Usually Korean eat this with Soju

So, if you want to try it as Korean does, you can order soju as well!! But be careful because most of my foreign friends does not like it!


I found this restaurant just few weeks ago then addicted to it! This is pork-tribe. It is a bit spicy but not too much. There are dozen of pork-tripe store in An-yang. Those stores are along the alley so people calls that alley as Gopchang alley (Gopchang means tripe in Korean). My aunt told me that gopchang alley has been more then 30 years! It is even cheat as well! It is only $7 for one person.
You can find beef-tripe restaurant easily in seoul but if you want to try some pork-tripe restaurant in Gopchang Alley, you can follow the map below! Hope you enjoy it <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment