Friday, September 5, 2014

Sok-Cho beach for Summer visitor!



This time, I will introduce Sok-cho beach along the east sea of Korea. East sea is one of the most famous place for summer vacation with Busan. Of course thousands of people visit east sea so that there during the summer there is heavy traffic to east sea.
This is the entrance of the beach where my family visited this summer! The beach was opened to public on that day, so there were so many people already. As I mentioned above, it took 7 hours for use to get there due to heavy traffic. (It if from An-Yang to Sok-Cho).
On this beach, there is Nature museum which is open to public for free. I really wanted to visit this museum to introduce to you guys, but sorry, I was too busy for surfing LOL. But if you have chance to visit Sok-Cho, you can visit place!
Even thought we went to the beach pretty early (we went around noon), there were a lot of people already! The read parasol are needed to be payed to use. The one with table is more expensive so that we borrowed one without the table. One without the table is 15,000Won (approximately $15).
On the parasol, it says "You are at the Sok-Cho beach!!".
You can borrow tube as well! but it is a bit expensive. Each tube is 10,000 Won (about $10). Since I did not borrow boat I don't know about the cost, but you can also borrow the boat and the other things. But you need to give your ID till you bring back your stuff.
I forgot to take a picture, but there's shower room as well! Even though the water is a bit cold, it is better than going home soaked in salted-water! You may need to pay 2,000 Won ($2) per adult and 1,000 ($1) per kid. Since they won't offer any shampoo or body soap, you should prepare your own!
Bonus. You can find me with my bother in this picture!! haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment