Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Welcome to Coffee Shop paradise


Korea Is coffee shop paradise, I would say.

There are so many coffee shop brands... Honestly, it is so annoying because you need to bring so many point cards since you will never know which coffee shop you will be next time... :'(

If I was in Canada and looking for coffee shop around, it must be either Starbuck or Timhortons... which means I don't need to bring point card with me since Starbucks lets you collect starts with my app and Timhortons doesn't give you point :p 

But since their interior is really good, I shouldn't complain.. :) Also, I am  writing this post at cafe as well loll

First Coffee shop which I would like to introduce is 'Blank' in ShinCheon. 


Personally, I LOVE their interior... :D 
because the interior makes me feel calm... also, the price of Americano relatively cheaper than other coffee shop.  

Next is O'sulloc
To be honest, it is not a coffee shop, it is tea shop. There are so many kinds of tea. So, if you are sick of coffee, try this place. 
 
I am writing this post at O'sulloc at Gangnam (yeah, you are right, that Gangnam from Gangnam Style). But since this Tea shop is Franchise you can find it anywhere in Korea... (I believe... at least I know one at Myeon Dong) 

Well.. there are so many other Coffee shop.. but honestly, I don't know what makes one different from the others.. so I wouldn't mention them on this post..  :'(


0 comments:

Post a Comment