Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fried Chicken in Korea


I know that we all have fried chicken in each of our countries. That's what I thought first!! Personally I am missing Fried Chicken wings in Canada right now BUT!! one of my Hongkongese friend told me that she loved fried chicken in Korea so much that she ordered it every night before she goes to sleep when she visited Korea. So... I guess it is different!! 
Also, fired chicken is so popular in Korea. So that we even call it Chi-nu-nim. Chi-nu-nim is compound of Chicken and Han-nu-nim (which means God mostly Jesus). Now you can see how much Korean loves fried chicken. 
In general we have two types of fried chicken. One is non-spicy and the other one is... as you can guess... spicy. But spicy fried chicken is not that spicy so I want you to try it!! :) 
This is non-spicy version that I love~~~ <3 so much!! If you ask me to describe how does it taste like.. it is really hard to... It is tender,,, and a bit salty, and.. hum... You should just come visit Korea and try it. 
This is spicy version. But as I mentioned above, it is not that spicy. it is more like sweet and spicy. But not too sweet!! :) So you can handle a bit of spicy, you can try it.. ( i believe) 
Another good reason that you should try chicken in Korea is that.. you can order anytime you want!! Some chicken restaurant opens for 24 hours!! not only that!! they even bring it to where you are!! it does not matter weather you are in beach or in mountain!! they will come find you! :) 
so if you are in Korea and wonder if they will come for sure!! pick up your phone and find the closest chicken store the simply call them!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment