Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Amusement Park in Korea

Today I would like to introduce 'Lotte World' 
It is one of the top3 amusement park in Korea.
It is much smaller than 'Wonder Land' but still so famous!! 

Lotte World is the only indoor amusement park in Korea (as I believe). 
Also, since it's been K-drama which is really famous in China, you may confuse yourself that you are in China not in Korea. loll 


When you are visiting this place, don't forget to do some research because there are so many discount promotion is going on. 

I used my check card for discount and got 50% and so does my friend. 
(To be honest here, you can you any card from Korean bank and get 50% discount) 



Also, few rides are accepting reservation if it is not too late.
So, if you want to try as many rides as you can, use reservation service. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment